EMTRAC Emergency Vehicle Preemption (EVP)
The EMTRAC system enables first response vehicle to efficiently request preemption through equipped intersections. The far-reaching communication range allows city agencies to customize each intersection approach so equipped vehicles can request preemption as early as necessary.
Benefits of EMTRAC EVP
- Priority control requests can be custom tailored to allow different responses to each vehicle.
- Precise control of priority-detection approach zones using EMTRAC system software enables customization for each specific area in the city.
- Superior communication range typically allows intersection-approach zones up to 3,600 feet (1,100 meters) without using range-extending equipment.
- Line-of-sight communication is not necessary to ensure preemption requests are received.
- System is completely automatic and requires no driver interaction to operate.
- Vehicle positioning system uses latest technology to ensure position accuracy and reliability.
Features of EMTRAC EVP
- Detailed logs and reports show signal and vehicle activity in multiple formats.
- Preemption-request points can be based on time-of-day to allow for earlier preemption during peak-period rush hours.
- EVP requests may be sent to multiple intersection simultaneously to help clear gridlock from subsequent intersections and side intersections.
- Communication signal uses AES encryption for security.
Please contact us for more information.
320 South 11th St.
Mt. Vernon, IL 62864
Phone: (618) 756-2404